- Flying Circus Update V3.009 0
- Are You New to the Rise of Flight Simulator/Game? 1
- Flying Circus Update V3.008 0
- Could You Use More Buttons and Switches on Your Joystick? 0
- Flying Circus Update V3.007 0
- Flying Circus Early Access is NOW available 2
- Fair Skies and Tailwinds, Chief 2
- ROF Movie by ROEN911 v1 1
- ROF Movie by ROEN911 v2 0
- Contrails: An IL2 Sturmovik BoK Movie 0
2 VS 1 - DEFENSIVE SPLIT
In this video the Air Combat Tactic "Defensive Split" is demonstrated in a 2 v 1 situation in Rise of Flight.
When an enemy aircraft is chasing 2 friendly aircraft. This particular tactics has been performed with Se5e in this video lesson.
When an enemy aircraft is chasing 2 friendly aircraft:
1. Friendlies offset to increase separation, have about a mile of separation between the two.
2. Turn outwards and begin to close together on the EA, the bandit much choose a target.
3. They make a head-on pass as the EA turns, they will expose their six o'clock(their rear) to the other aircraft, putting the bandit on the offensive.
4. Once the bandit is on the offensive, you can take turns in attacking the EA.
- Guests: 3
- Members: 0
- Members: 80
- Newest Member: Runnybabbit
Most ever online: 38
Guests: 38 Members: 0 on Wednesday 24 October 2018 - 14:34:51