- Flying Circus Update V3.009 0
- Are You New to the Rise of Flight Simulator/Game? 1
- Flying Circus Update V3.008 0
- Could You Use More Buttons and Switches on Your Joystick? 0
- Flying Circus Update V3.007 0
- Flying Circus Early Access is NOW available 2
- Fair Skies and Tailwinds, Chief 2
- ROF Movie by ROEN911 v1 1
- ROF Movie by ROEN911 v2 0
- Contrails: An IL2 Sturmovik BoK Movie 0
Familiarization with an Pfalz D.XII.
Pilots noted good cockpit visibility, especially vertically down, and in a dive was faster than the Fokker D.VII. On June 30 1918 the plane entered service with combat squadrons.It was often used in combination with Fokker D.VII, usually operating at a lower altitude than the better climbing Fokker D.VII.
1. Radiator: open
2. Altitude throttle: idle,
3. Throttle: idle. (Automixture)
4. Press "E" to start.
5. Full throttle,
6. Correct with rudder.
Tachometer (between the guns) (max rpm 1600),
Fuel Gauge (cockpit floor behind the stick.).
Endurance: (combat) 1h.32
This Lessons has been provided with the great help of =IRFC= Requem
- Guests: 4
- Members: 0
- Members: 80
- Newest Member: Runnybabbit
Most ever online: 38
Guests: 38 Members: 0 on Wednesday 24 October 2018 - 14:34:51