Flying Circus Update V3.0.11b
This update has 24 changes/bug-fixes, plus introduces two new WWI fighter airplanes to Flying Circus, Vol. 1.
1. Fokker D.VII
2. Sopwith Dolphin
This brings the number of player flyable planes to a total of six.
3. Sopwith Camel
4. Fokker Dr.1
5. Pflaz D.IIIa
6. Spad XIII C.1
A total of 10 planes are planned for Volume 1.
Listed below are the additions/updates/bug-fixes that effect Flying Circus.Main Features
1. Fokker D.VII becomes available for players in Flying Circus.
2. Sopwith Dolphin becomes available for players in Flying Circus.Multiplayer
13. Now, at least 25% of the affecting player coalition or 25% of all players on the server must vote to ban a player.Flight Model and Instrument Changes
18. Aircraft propellers interaction with the ground surface has been made more accurate so that blades will not sink into the ground during a crash.
19. Aircraft propellers will not vibrate when a damaged engine is off.
20. Force Feedback effect during ailerons and elevator buffeting (when flying too fast) has been made stronger.
21. Visual shaking inside the cockpit is added when control surfaces are buffeting at high speed.
22. The delay between releasing a trigger and the actual weapons' fire stopping has been minimized.AI Changes
4. AI pilots correctly attack enemy planes while landed or during take off.
9. The path-finding of vehicle columns traveling through settlements has 25% less impact on performance.
10. Simple vehicles adjust their speed according to the surface type (road or cross-country).
11. New AI vehicle formations are available: line left, line right, centered line and the ability to make naval type (all together) turns.
12. The ground AI keeps formation better.Other Changes
7. Projectile ricochet modeling is more complex.
17. A rare critical bug that can cause an application crash has been fixed.
24. In-cockpit gunfire sounds were improved for Flying Circus aircraft.
For the complete update list for the IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battle Series, please check 777 Studios/1C Game Studios website HERE
777 Studios/1C Game Studios states that more than one-half of the Flying Circus Project has been completed and that Ugra-Media is continuing to develop the Arras map. Several Arras map screenshots are located in the Developers Diary #217. HERE