Flying Circus Update V3.0.12 18 Mar 19
This update has 13 changes/updates/bug-fixes and introduces the Fokker D.VIIF WWI fighter to Flying Circus, Vol. 1.
Those changes/updates/bug-fixes specific to Flying Circus are shown below: For the complete list effecting the complete line of IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battle Series products please see 777 Studios/1C Game Studios website HERE
5. Fokker D.VIIF fighter is available to Flying Circus – Vol. 1 owners.
6. Starting with V3.012 Great Battle Series supports Motion Devices output via the UDP transport layer with specified IP address and port. (see Webpage for specifics)
7. Locomotive tenders can once again be destroyed.
8. The oxygen system capacity has been corrected (increased) on the Fokker D.VII.
9. The sound of a damaged engine has been made more pronounced on all aircraft.
13. A game freeze (when a statistics screen was visible on top of other menus) has been fixed.
The new BMW IIIa engine gives the Deutsche Luftstreitkräfte Fokker D.VIIF higher speed and maneuverability at high altitudes; while the oxygen supply enables a pilot to fight at higher altitudes more effectively. Two LMG 08/15 7.92 mm (650 rounds/minute each) machine guns are mounted on the fuselage cowling.
You will also find an altitude throttle control added to the game menu in: Settings > Key Mapping > Plane Engine Controls > Fokker D.viif engine: altitude throttle control. This control can be bound to keys, buttons or a control axis.