Flying Circus Update V4.004 21 Jan 20
This update has 33 changes/updates/bug-fixes and introduces the initial support for Andre’s Shop, SimShaker & JetSeat.
These changes/updates/bug-fixes specific to Flying Circus are shown below. For the complete list effecting the multi-faceted line of IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles series products please see 777 Studios/1C Game Studios website HERE
5. A better looking transition between water on the river and sea.
7. Updated texture cache system; it should significantly reduce stutters in heavily loaded MP missions.
8. Brightness and size of very distant aircraft; (Level Of Detail) LODs made more uniform.
9. Initial support for SimShaker to be used in conjunction with JetSeats and other audio powered feedback devices. more info HERE
12. AI fighters attempt Immelman maneuver only if they have enough speed.
13. AI fighters open fire more aggressively.
15. AI vehicle column won't drive into a river if the last waypoint was on or near a destroyed bridge.
16. Assault guns (simple and detailed) correctly face a target when set to LOW command priority in the mission.
22. Flying Circus planes won't display a wrong message about engine failure when it is switched off.
30. Duplicate ID error message in the dedicated server has been removed (it blocked the server, now it is visible in the console).
32. In Mission Editor it's no longer possible to select a wrong part of a multi-part vehicle skin.