This update includes 27 additions/changes and/or bug fixes. Only those affecting Flying Circus are listed here. For the complete Great Air Battles Series changes please look: Here
View system improvements and new options for the multiplayer functionality which govern the usage of graphical modifications have been added.
In addition, research on workarounds for Direct 3D functionality not supported by AMD graphics cards has been done.
Damage modeling has been improved to take into account control systems damage (rods, wires, etc.).
2. Aircraft control systems damage model has been upgraded. The probability of losing control in a certain control axis depends on the control wires or rods configuration of a particular aircraft and existence of a reserve control channel (or its lack thereof).
3. Workarounds for the remaining graphical artifacts on AMD cards (i.e. black contour around the aircraft when viewed from its cockpit) have been implemented.
4. New multiplayer server option: “Restrict Injectors” allows the server hosts to restrict access to users with graphics injectors like Reshade or 3dmigoto.
5. Five new zoom commands (RCtrl+NumPad_Del,1,2,3,0 by default) that can be mapped have been added which allows various degrees of viewing (minimal, maximal and 3 intermediate levels). Zoom values set by a mouse or joystick axis or keyboard keys are not affected by the new quick zoom. And, after releasing a quick zoom button the FOV will return to the one set by an axis. These new commands work in either 2D or VR mode. The old "VR zoom" command has been removed (its equivalent is the new maximum quick zoom, Rctl+NumPad_0).
6. There is a new setting in the Camera options that governs the speed of the new zoom commands.
11. Bomb holders on both Bristol Fighters appear correct depending on the ammo load-out.
12. Pedals on both Bristol Fighters appear correct in a neutral position.
13. An issue that made the detached parts of Flying Circus aircraft invisible in multiplayer has been corrected.
19. Train wagons will not appear detached from the locomotive in some missions.
22. Certain HE rounds explosions can be heard from an aircraft cockpit.
23. The arm model within VR Mode has the correct sidearm.
24. The arm model will not show a shadow when there is no body rendered.
25. The arm model within VR Mode has the correct size.