This update includes a total of 78 changes/updates/bug-fixes which are targeted at two main game areas - AI improvements and the refinement of the recently completed line of player controllable tanks. 21 changes/updates/bug-fixes effect the Flying Circus Volume 1 facet of the Great Battles series. For the complete list look HereMain features
1. The new Velikiye Luki (Summer) map is available to all owners of (any?) IL-2: Great Battles module.
9. When Technochat is disabled within the difficulty settings, critical information such as the service maintenance indicators e.g.: (refueling, repair, first aid) will still be visible within the HUD.Aircraft AI improvements
10. An AI flight leader should not circle on the ground after landing.
11. An AI flight error in following a terrain routine has been fixed which could cause the aircraft to become stuck in a spiral climb and cause an AI wingmen in formation to stall.
12. An AI flight leader will correctly maintain a set speed while enroute.
13. While in a shallow climb, AI aircraft should not accelerate more than required.
14. AI aircraft should not climb too steeply and lose speed too quickly while enroute.
15. A slow route speed limit has been corrected for a number of aircraft enabling them to reach a maximum climb rate.
18. AI settings have been corrected for Flying Circus airplanes, making the formation aircraft more stable when descending.Other improvements
58. Bristol Fighter F2B control stick animation has been corrected.
60. Lewis and DT machine gun ammo drums will not visibly jump while reloading.
61. Aircraft guns ammo reserves have been corrected. (It was previously one round short.)
62. It is no longer possible to reload a magazine while the gun is cocked. (which previously caused reloading animation errors.)
63. Fighter aircraft models now load faster within the sim.
64. Character animations have been further optimized which may reduce stuttering on some game configurations.
65. American pilots will not be invulnerable when holding a flare gun or a pistol.
67. The jerky behavior of railroad cars while on terrain curves and bridge slopes has been fixed.
68. A bug that could destroy a train when it changes direction of movement has been fixed.
69. Sorting the list of game servers by the number of players now sorts from highest to lowest on the first click.
70. An issue that caused the world lighting to have a wrong shade for several seconds, at the beginning of a mission, has been fixed.
71. The “F4” (chase) camera will not cause graphics artifacts to appear.
73. Camera behavior at mission’s end has been improved.
74. Numerous static objects will not disappear from view too early and its collision models have been corrected.
77. The service times for all equipment has been adjusted. Now, a service operation will take 2 - 4 minutes while set to the default service speed. (x1 value set in Mission Editor).